Any Airframe or Structural Engineers out there? As always, email inquiries or resumes to us at info@KLMCinc.com.
Job Position Requirements:
– Primarily static analysis of conventional metallic airframe structures.
– Work embedded in Stratford Program Airframe IPT as a member of the Airframe Structural Analysis Group acting as liaison to offshore analysis supplier.
– Assist Program Structures Lead writing analysis offload SOWs
– Coordinate collection of project input data for offshore execution.
– Work closely with offshore team via phone and web conference to provide technical guidance and resolve issues.
– Review incoming analysis to ensure highest quality and is in accordance with Sikorsky standards.
– Perform analysis/write reports
The Airframe Structural Analysis Group is responsible for ensuring the structural integrity of the airframe fuselage, landing gear and propulsion and all other attachments to the airframe fuselage, including electrical, controls and dynamic system attachments.
Minimum 5 years experience using Patran/Nastran (or equivalent FE) to model airframe structure (required), 10 years experience conventional static analysis of airframe structure (required), 5 years experience fatigue analysis of airframe structure (preferred). Knowledge of rotary-wing airframe preferred. Sikorsky experience preferred. Proficiency in MS Office products required.