Production Engineering Support
The selected candidate for this role will join the Airframe Engineering Group in a production engineering support role for BlackHawk Platform. The candidate will be required to participate in production change board and represent A/F engineering. The selected candidate will also be responsible for reviewing and approving all model specific data requests for International Docpacks, training will be provided in this area but selected candidate must be a quick learner. The selected will also work closely with CMO to approve all the MSD requests and additionally will coordinate with ITC to prioritize Jurisdiction and classification requests.
Minimum of 5-7 Years of Airframe Experience
- Demonstrated technical leadership in A/F detail part, tool design, and fabrication
- Experience in aircraft mechanical design and drafting, including creating production modification kit drawings and 3-D model product definition using V5, electronic bill of materials (BOMs), and product lifecycle management (PLM) systems is required.
- Experience with V4 is a plus
- The ability to work with legacy data (e.g. mylars, 2-D CAD) as necessary and interpret and apply geometric dimensioning & tolerance (GD&T) is also a requirement.
- Experienced with Y14.5 Requirements
- Experience with Sikorsky design guidelines, Design and Drafting Manuals, Standard work
- ACE Associate Certification desired.
- International work Experience is a plus; India, China, Turkey, Czech Republic and Poland are of particular interest.
- Demonstrated results on assignments with international implications.
- Effective written, oral, and presentation skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership and working level teammates.
- Highly motivated and flexible individual with a track record of demonstrated results.